We share this easy to understand explanation of how a heat-retaining ceramic fireplace works:
- 1.000° Celsius burning temperature; leads to complete combustion, low emission and very little ash (empty once per year).
- Hot flue gases travel through the hand built ceramic passages.
- Only 10-15% of the energy is lost into the chimney.
- The knobs on the patented ceramic refractory brick increase the surface area by 25% leading to a better heat retention in these types of fireplaces.
- The patented ceramic refractory brick is made of 7 different clay types and is burned at 1.450° Celsius. Quality that lasts a lifetime!
- The refractory bricks are joined by a tongue and groove system and special heat resistant cement.
- Even before the fireplace is built a virtual combustion is simulated on the computer. Through this the perfect efficiencies and emission levels are achieved.
- Healthy and comfortable radiant heat is provided from the surface are of the fireplace.
- With a single heating a will provide warmth all day long.
- The large fire-door provides a stunning view on the flames. Its intelligent design ensures a clear & soot-free view.
Originally posted on Fire and Design